Friday, January 18, 2008

Nothing new, but my shoes.

Nanny bought me this little outfit. It is a turtle neck, which I like, but I am concerned that it makes me look well...a little plump. Daddy thinks I am a big girl and often tells me that even though mom tells him to stop. It's okay because I love food and can't stop eating. I go through one jar and then another and then I look at mom like well, feed me! She hasn't fed me beyond 2 jars for fear that when she picks me up I might douse her. I still spit up a ton, but it is getting a tiny bit better.
Uncle Jason and aunt Jill got me two new pairs of shoes for Christmas and boy are they neat.

1 comment:

EZEKIEL JAMES HERZOG said...

Oh I LOVE the shoes! I gotta get me some of those! Glad to hear you have a good appetite. I'm mostly a snacker myself...