Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Oh it was a great day. People just kept giving me presents and they were all wrapped in red or pink stuff. Huh, go figure. Anyways, I received a ton of cards today from GG, Gamma, and Grandpa Daniels. Grandpa Daniels even slipped in some cash so I can buy myself a pretty pink outfit. Nanny bought me two Valentine's outfits. You know, in case I spit up on one.Oh and dad bought me a little stuffed bear for chewing on that says, "I love dad. " And Aunt Chris, well she sent me a heart pillow and I think she even sewed the lace around it for me. It made it easier to grip that way.Thanks everyone for being so thoughtful!

Just checking to see if anything stuck to the bottom of the bag,

Hmm, more please.

1 comment:

EZEKIEL JAMES HERZOG said...

Happy Valentine's day! Looks like you had lots of fun. A girl can never have too much pink!