Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"More"

I'm expanding my vocabulary. In addition to saying, "mom ma," "da da," and "dog" I now say and sign, "more."

I am also walking around the house like a big girl. In fact, mom was turning the corner in the house and almost ran me down. I am walking like and pro and will walk in big circles around the house. My teacher Amy says I work all day long at walking around. I make grunting sounds when I try to stand up because it is kind of hard with the extra poundage. I'm sure I will walk it off though but mom sure does love her "chunky monkey." She thinks I am cute and sweet and beginning to look a lot like my big brother Rogan.


2 comments:

EZEKIEL JAMES HERZOG said...

Soooooo adorable!

The Fergus Family said...

I can't wait until I can eat and walk and talk just like you!!!