Sunday, July 6, 2008

Feeding me

I can feed myself. Mom decided it was best I learn to feed myself as early as I can despite the mess. And though I do make a mess, I actually make it into my mouth more than I spill on myself.Every morning Rogan and I have breakfast together. And because I refuse to try new foods, I usually eat yogurt or apple sauce and then I squeeze mom for a few animal crackers. I do like cheerios and chex cereal, but only dry and not very often. Other foods I love are, PB&J sandwiches, but only because mom swiped some peanut butter in my mouth and I thought I was in heaven otherwise I would have never tried it. I also eat grapes and bananas. Yum. And milk is another fav. I don't get juice, milk or water. Mom figures I get enough sugar from all the starchy foods I eat.
Side note: I love this chair. I can sit in it all on my own and the other day mom heard me yelling in the dining room so she came running. I had managed to get both feet on it and was standing straight up staring at her like, "now what?"

No comments: