Sunday, February 24, 2008

Being a big girl...

I can feed myself a bottle now. Every once in a while I need a little assistance, but mainly I do it on my own. I especially like it at night. My props me up on a pillow and plays with my hair while I feed myself a bottle. It is very relaxing.
Here I am standing up in my exersaucer. I have very strong legs. My brother Rogan always comes over and pats me on the tummy and rubs my head or back to tell me he loves me. He is very sweet to me.
And you would be?
Oh boy, bath time again. As you can see I am in a new bath time. I sit it up nicely in this one and can dig down in the water for my toys. I sure like sitting up. Today mom went to the market and I got to sit in the front of the cart like a big girl. I had the biggest grin on my face. As mom pushed me around I would grab onto the bar and pull my bottom up and then slam it back down with excitement. Everyone thought I was pretty cute. And if someone didn't look my way I just kept staring and smiling until they did. My thought I was going to break my neck a few times trying to get people's attention.
Ah, what a good day.

No comments: