Wednesday, March 12, 2008

9 months old

Can you believe it? 3 months until I am a year old. Boy time flies when you are growing like a weed. And I am growing. Mom took me to the doctor the other day because I have pink eye. I weigh 21 lbs. and am 26 inches long if she remembers correctly.
I'm not crawling yet, but I sit up quite well. I am also starting to wave to people. I have a ton of teeth, 5 are already in and 2-3 are on their way in. Ouch! I'm a good baby though. I still love to stare at people and when I make eye contact I light up.

And no more Mohawks because my hair now lies flat.
I am starting to try finger foods, i.e. puffs and cheerios.
Rogan is helping me learn how to eat. Open wide!

Uh, please take it out of my mouth. I will give you my next meal, I promise.
What? Is there something on me?
Stop laughing at me.

3 comments:

Jessalyn Rose said...

I can't believe how big you are getting - and 5 teeth! My sis doesn't have any yet and she is nearly 7 months old! Hope to see you soon!

EZEKIEL JAMES HERZOG said...

You are a big girl! Wowzers, you have tons of chompers too! That is amazing! As much as I like to chew on my fingers you'd think I were getting some too. I guess I'm just trying to find my thumb. Sorry but I'm still laughing at your sad face...it's too cute!

Rebecca :-) said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or go to www.milestonesresearch.org and click on "Baby Sleep." Best wishes, Rebecca